Monday, December 05, 2016

The Grand Tour - Conversation Street

Why is Jeremy Clarkson wearing stiletto heels?

I noticed something odd in the transition video clip used to introduce the "Conversation Street" segment in The Grand Tour.  The silhouette in the middle, that vaguely resembles Jeremy Clarkson, is wearing stiletto heels.  You can clearly see the person rock their foot forward and back on the heel.


I'm surprised that I haven't heard anybody else mention it.  If I had a twitter account, I'd send out a tweet and include links to Clarkson, Hammond, May and Richard Porter too.  I'm sure Porter would respond with some pithy explanation.

But that's from episode 3 filmed at Whitby, UK.

The previous ones were different.  Below is from episode 2 from South Africa.


And below is from episode 1 from Los Angeles.

No comments: