Thursday, May 05, 2016

Bloody Head Wounds

A couple weeks ago I got my head bashed in.

Some idiot accidentally smashed a car door into my forehead.  Made me see stars.  There was blood, of course.  And I was dizzy for an entire day.  It left a big bloody scar on my forehead.  Sorta like Harry Potter's lightning bolt scar.  Except only one third of the lightning bolt is there.  And I'm not cute.  And I've got no magical powers.  I'm as Muggle as they come.  

I didn't go to the doctor, so I didn't get any stitches.  I figured the scar would add character.  OK, I was just more lazy than vain.

Well, it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would.  The scar now just blends in with the various wrinkles already there.  Yay.

ps, full disclosure: l'idiot est moi

2 comments:

Joe said...

Ouch! Hopefully it's healing ok. Did you get some ice cream out of it?

Michael said...

No ice cream. But cheese cake seemed to help! I'll need to eat more to see if there's a real correlation. LOL