Monday, June 02, 2014

My Most Popular Blog Posts

I recently discovered a Google/Blogger feature that lets me see how many hits each of my posts are getting.  Below is a graph they provide showing the most popular posts during the month of May.  This is typical, in that the most popular posts are related to fixing a faulty hood sensor on Land Rover LR3s.  This is a common problem with LR3s and it may even apply to other LR models.  I actually have 3 posts on that topic, with cross-links among them to help readers see what I learned.  It's super easy to replace the switch.  I'm glad that I'm able to help others.


The statistics provided even show what search strings were used in major search engines that led them to my blog.  It's interesting to see how many people land on my blog after searching for where Charles Manson was caught.

No comments: