Friday, June 06, 2014

Cliffrose Lodge

I stayed again at my favorite hotel in Springdale, Utah, the Cliffrose Lodge.  They remodeled their lobby again.  I think they do that every year.  But it does keep getting nicer.  


I like this hotel because: the rooms are nice, it's on the river (nice place to relax), the property is full of well-maintained lawns and gardens, it's walking distance to the small market just outside the park, it's walking distance to the park, and the staff are very friendly.

This time I stayed in the Riverside Grandview Suite.  It was very nice.  I like all the windows and the large private patio.





This room comes with a cat.  OK, that's not exactly true.  A couple cats live at the hotel.  The female showed up at my room every day wanting to be petted and scratched.  If the patio door was open, she'd walk right in and settle down on the bed.  The only down side to this hotel perk is: she was shedding a lot of hair. 


No comments: