Monday, February 06, 2006

I Like These Australian Podcasts

I've been listening to podcasts from the Australian ABC Radio National radio shows. They're really pretty interesting, and they're not entirely Aussie-centric. I added the link to my list of links on the right. My favorites are "The Science Show", "Ockham's Razor", and "Background Briefing". It's nice that they post MP3 files for you to download. I prefer that over NPR's insistence that I use iTunes or only listen to the audio in a streaming format. I like to burn the MP3s to CDs so I can listen to them while I drive. For the podcasts that I do access using iTunes, I usually end up exporting them as MP3 files so I can save them elsewhere. iTunes has been reported to sometimes trash your music library during routine things like updating the application. yikes! If you know of other decent science or tech related podcasts, then please post a comment.

No comments: